I’m available to lead or co-lead writing retreats. As well as writing for wellbeing, I’m also able to facilitate taught retreats and ‘space to write’ retreats. I’m always happy to discuss opportunities. Please drop me a line if you’d like to have a chat.
Workshops and teaching
I teach creative writing for the Centre for Lifelong Learning at the University of York. Previous courses have included:
- Writing the Folk: Writing inspired by folklore, folk tales and folk song;
- Novel Writing Masterclass;
- Who’s Talking: Writing Realistic Dialogue;
- Preparing to Submit your Manuscript;
- Nature Writing; and
- Writing for Calm and Relaxation.
I’m experienced in teaching online and in person. I receive consistently excellent feedback for my courses and am delighted that students are happy to return to do further courses with me.
I’m available to run workshops (both online and in person) for community groups and writing groups. Please get in touch if you’d like to explore this.